This is my 'bucket list' (a list of things to do before I "kick the bucket"-- die). This is just for fun. If I do all, or none, of these things, it won't really matter (except #11 and #12!)
1. See all 6 inhabited continents (visited 4 so far)
2. Visit every Canadian province and territory (visited 6/13).
3. Visit at least 1/4 of all countries: 50 or more (visited 20).
4. Visit Tikal
5. Visit Jerusalem
6. Travel across Asia, from Beijing to Istanbul or vice versa
7. Travel down the Amazon, Mississippi and Congo (or Niger) Rivers.
8. Travel north of the Arctic Circle, and south of Tropic of Capricorn
9. Travel 1st class, or business class, at least once.
10. Travel by hot air balloon, helicopter and submarine.
11. Get married, and stay married (DONE!)
12. Have children (DONE!)
13. Save $200,000 by age 60.
14. Pay for my children's college education
15. Earn my Ph.D.
16. Learn to play a musical instrument
17. Learn how to ride a motorbike
18. Learn Standard First Aid (DONE)
19. Learn how to cook at least 3 Chinese dishes
20. Learn how to play majong(DONE!)
21. Learn at least 3,000 Chinese characters.
22. Pass the Intermediate HSK (standardized Chinese test)
23. Learn to read the major writing systems of the world: Roman, Greek, Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Hindi/Urdu and Arabic.
24. Become fluent or semi-fluent in 4 languages: English, Chinese + 2 others
25. Learn to say "hello, goodbye, thank you" and No.s 1-10 in 30 languages.
26. Own a house or apartment (DONE)
27. Own a car (DONE)
28. Own a yacht.
29. Become a published author
30. Get my Ph.D.
31. Appear as a guest on David Letterman or Jay Leno.
32. Address the U.N.
33. Get elected to public office
34. Win a prize for literature
35. Attend the Oscars
37. Build a school in a poor country
38. Save someone's life
39. Go to a place where no-one has ever been before.